Bidvertiser

Thursday, January 29, 2009

NoExpiry Payment Proof


I have got 3 payments from them already. All those are $5 payout only. You may wonder how I got that payment when the payout is $12. Lol.

The first payment was a promotional payout of $5. The admin announced an offer that the first 3 person to reach the payout of $5 will get paid immediately. This is just to create a good activity in the forum. I was one among the 3 person and I got my first $5 from that site.

The site then added a new payment processor named EvoWallet. Since the payment processor was new, there was another promotional offer. The first 10 members to reach the payout of $5 and those who are requesting the payment via EvoWallet will get it as $6. To my surprise, I made that offer 2 times and got paid. I have also requested my 4th payment under this offer today. Hoping to get it any time.

I have uploaded the recent payment proof. This was my 3rd payment from the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dneero

 

Find Some Jobs Here. BidVertiser. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com