Bidvertiser

Monday, December 22, 2008

While Attending An Interview


I have attended 3 interviews so far trying to be a Software Engineer. I got my job in my 3rd attempt only.

Things you have to keep in mind while going for Interview
  • Make sure that you reach the place some 15 minutes before. It will relax you and you can answer properly
  • Make sure you carry all the materials with you(File, Marksheets, etc)
  • Your dressing - Make sure that you look simple and neat
  • Expressions - Just have a smiling face. That will be helpful to hide your fear from them.
  • Be bold in giving answers. Even if you are not sure of the answers answer them in a bold way. What they want is boldness, not the exact answers. They can very well train us in that subject.
  • At the end of the Interview, if you have any doubts about the company feel free to ask them. Never ask about your salary. That will give them a bad impression.
These will really help in getting job.

In my experience, I had a fear in my first interview. And I showed that in my face. I was stumbling to answer. That failed me. In my second attempt, I didn't clear my written test itself. In my third attempt, I made sure that I must have a relax mind. I answered in a smiling and bold way. And that helped me out.

All the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dneero

 

Find Some Jobs Here. BidVertiser. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com